View Single Post
Old Friday, August 02, 2013

soft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
my dear friends soft and mahar, dear im feeling sorry for all those who still can not appear in exam, despite 3 years of age relaxation, but brother it is all because of our lethargy and over confidence, i tried my level best to avail 15 years of age relaxation, i met about 4 to 5 hundred aspirants who were age affected and needed 5 years relaxation, they were usually making our mock, when we hold some protests and asked them to participate they were either not receiving our calls, or were saying us that age relaxation will surely be given, due to their laziness we could not develop a reasonable pressure group, we also asked them about donation of up to Rs 1000 for a good reputed barrister, even they didnot support us, rather were behaving like as we were bagging,
after giving 3 years of age relaxation by authorities i and many of my group friends have become eligible to appear in c.c.e 2013, but brother im still not satisfied, because many of our friends are out of contest, and i know how our friends worked day and night for pcs and waited for 5 years.
We request our friends to join us on Monday 5th August.