Thread: Pms 2013
View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 03, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
No chance in near future...heard it will be after two years..
Regards
Sister Maha are you sure about that news? I mean obviously you would be damn sure that's why you have shared it here. But I have some solid reasons to disagree with all due respect.

I had also heard by an SO S & GAD that ad for PMS is expected in Sep-oct this year with some 50 vacancies of PMS. Sec PPSC had also affirmed that.

The agreement between S & GAD and High court was reached at the conclusion in the verdict of writ petition for age relaxation that if the exam is conducted on annual basis, from now on, then there won't be given any age relaxation. and i had also heard that S & GAD was adamant about its stance on age relaxation, so if again the exam is conducted after two years then there again would age relaxation.
So let us see what happens, i hope that exam will be conducted soon, many friends are waiting for that and they are not left with any other chance to join Bureaucracy, that would be a blow to their hopes.
Gul Khan (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), Red Blood (Sunday, August 04, 2013), SHEEZA AHMED (Tuesday, August 06, 2013)