View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 03, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHEZAR SALMAN View Post
Kindly Tell some good books for Arabic Preparation.

As well as the material for it's preparation is concerned , I relied on notes by Prof Hafiz Arshad Sahb , a popular name for Arabic in Lahore. Besides these notes , the reading of the book Taareekh e Adab e Arabi by Ahmad Hassan Zyat proves highly instrumental in the preparation of this subject.
Now some other books are also in market for Arabic. Earlier only those notes were consulted by all as there wasn't a single book in market till 2012.
oreover, I tell you how to go for its preparation. I started the preparation from Translation Portion. And step by step proceeded further.

However , it is better to start from two ends. First one should start preparing translation and at the same time one should take a bird eye view reading of the whole reading material. From reading material I mean if you are using notes of Hafiz Arshad then those or otherwise whatever book you are consulting.

First just take a reading. As you finish reading , start preparing questions by question or topic by topic.
While doing this said reading on the sidelines satrt it's mcqs preparation and then its short questions. In this way everything would get prepared. At the end prepare the short essay.
This is how I went for the preparation of this subject in my previous attempt and scored 140.

Brother these notes you can have from the following shop in Lahore. If you cant reach the shop they will send the notes through TCS. For this they will charge through easy paisa and will send you notes by couriour. You can contact them through their landline or mobile numbers.

Student Composing & Photocopy Shop
STC Shopping Center near Boys Hostel No. 1
New Campus ,Punjab University Lahore

42-35867051
0333-8882029
0300-8882029
0334-4156857
0331-4706954
engineerabidmalghani (Sunday, August 04, 2013), isha saeed (Sunday, August 04, 2013), KHEZAR SALMAN (Tuesday, December 03, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017), waheed99 (Tuesday, August 06, 2013)