View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 08, 2013

miss ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Hameed Khan View Post
Thanks Miss Ali.... i got mail from the same person that i have been given admission in Masters Program in Economic Law....but i am not sure...as i have not received the package yet...i visited the website of ZUEL and from there i came to know that its 3 year Chinese taught program...
i am continuously trying to contact SARA and ZUEL but not getting the satisfactory response.... i cant afford a 3 years degree in Chinese...what should i do now... :\
anyways yes we should plan it together..here is my id...waiting for ur response...
********@yahoo.com
Regards
where did u check in website that your masters program is taught in chinese, i couldnt find any details about mine, kindly share your email id in your profile, its hidden due to forum policies

do u have any idea about ZUEL ranking, it seems its the lowest among universities everyone else has gotten admission into??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky75 View Post
yes, what programme you have been selected for?which city are you from? we can contact each other and plan together

I've also received my documents. I have been selected for MBA (English), University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB). Reporting date is 2-3 september. Who else is going to beijing ?
how are we going to manage this whole visa process in such a short time, we can not count on next week, as almost whole week offices will be off (or with no staff) due to eid and 14th august,