View Single Post
Old Friday, August 09, 2013
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanghanigondal View Post
Hi guys......asalam u alikum.....
I need some advise.....In October 30th i will be turning up 25 year old.And right now i am residing in Australia. I had a BA from Pakistan. At the moment i am about to start my LLB from here(Central Queensland University,Australia).I will be starting my first semester in October this year. My purpose to do LLB is to appear in judiciary exams after successfully completion of 2 year practice at Bar(Lahore).There are few doubts circulating in my mind.........
Waalaikum Salam and Eid Mubarak ..

Here are the answers I know to your questions ..

Quote:
1)whether this Australian LLB would be valid in Pakistan...??
Yes .. If it is from a recognised university ..

Quote:
2)because university course outline explains that they will be teaching pretty much Australian constitutional law and state as well.....and some other related to Australia.......Generally as Pakistani LLB based on common(British),..... similarly Australian law is based on common law....Differ from USA.
To pass the judiciary exam you'd need to be good at PPC (Pakistan Penal Code) and CPC (Civil Procedure Code) of Pakistan .. They can be learnt after you get your licence from any bar in Pakistan .. Normally Pakistani degree holder lawyers have some idea of these codes and foreign degree holders would need to get acquainted with these codes later on .. This is the only draw back of a foreign degree .. Other than that there's no hindrance ..

Quote:
3)what is the maximum age for judiciary exams...?
I guess its 33 - 35 years ..

Quote:
4)As i am Australian citizen and Pakistani as well....do i have to give up Australian citizen before to appear in the exams OR i can give up after,if i selected... and wants to continue....like css
Yes, you can appear without leaving your foreign citizenship until you pass ..

Quote:
5)last Question....How often judiciary exams conduct in Punjab.....?
Every year, but exceptions are there ..

Regards ..
usmanghanigondal (Sunday, August 11, 2013)