View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 11, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinali303 View Post
Salam dr Sb,

I hope you are fine.first of all I am very thankful for your kind attitude and cooperation with us.

Dr Sb I have started preparations of GEOGRAPHY,sir in previous posts u have mentioned 3 books. now i want to know from where to start preparations,because i have no study plan or course outline regarding geography.

Kindly share your study plan or guide me what should I prepare.
Dear your answer requires detailed answer.Better call me some time and thanks for your kind comments.m honored.Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by draamir View Post
sir i m taking these subjects os optional subjects are these scoring subjects.illamic history and culture,botany,and third subject sir you kindly suggest me.
Kindly check scoring trend of botany as per my little knowledge,it is not high scoring.One should go for language subject i.e persian or arabic.Both are good.Punjabi is all times golden subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayyaba naz View Post
Sir please guide me regarding the best books for Sociology, Journalism, Islamic History, English Essay and Precis Writing.... as i have to study myself and i cannot join any institute because of my tough job... i'll be very thankful to you.
I have mentioned names of books of many subjects in my previous posts.Go through my previous posts.For further details,you can call me.One more thing,do take guideline from any CSS officer either for two weeks.It is very important for beginners otherwise you will waste your lot of time on unnecessary things.Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
Sir you have designed a effective eds break up lectures;but i am so sad about one thing why we are not living in lahore if i am there than must attanted your eds classes but overall sir so thankful to you,and now i have making your eds break up course as my study plan of eds.thanks
Bundle of thanks usman.I am available there for you people.I try to help you out as much as i can in my hectic routine.Needs your special prayers.Do remember me in your prayers.Regards.
tayyaba naz (Monday, August 12, 2013)