Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran551 View Post
Dear All who received call letters....

In order to prepare for the test, you need to go through following areas;

1. Management Concepts
2. Performance Appraisal
3. Training & Development
4. Recruitment & Selection

Just consult MBA books but try to cover maximum concepts. Keep in mind that above topics always constitute a significant portion of the test as per my experience. Even I experienced 2 tests fully comprised of above topics.

Besides above, pattern may be NTS based including MCQs. For that purpose, just practice basic arithmatic, analytical & logical reasoning.

Best wishes !!!
thanks and advertisement reference no pe form me kia likhna and field me be kia likhana and date of application me kon si date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Akbar Shah View Post
No experience was not required, but they might have considered specialization in the masters. I have Mba having specialization in HRM, but doesnt have any experience.
advertisement reference no pe form me kia likhna and field me be kia likhana and date of application me kon si date,
i have done bba and mba in finance but mba ki result ni aye result awaitng likhu finance walo ki hojaege selection, academic certificates kon se hen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran551 View Post
Dear All who received call letters....

In order to prepare for the test, you need to go through following areas;

1. Management Concepts
2. Performance Appraisal
3. Training & Development
4. Recruitment & Selection

Just consult MBA books but try to cover maximum concepts. Keep in mind that above topics always constitute a significant portion of the test as per my experience. Even I experienced 2 tests fully comprised of above topics.

Besides above, pattern may be NTS based including MCQs. For that purpose, just practice basic arithmatic, analytical & logical reasoning.

Best wishes !!!
i have done bba and mba in finance but mba ki result ni aye result awaitng likhu finance walo ki hojaege selection
academic certificates kon se hen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Akbar Shah View Post
I have got call letter for written test of A.M Admin in SUPARCO. Test is going to be conducted on 20th August 2013. Could you people please guide me regarding test syllabus.
Your Quick response is highly appreciable.
did you fill form of suparco of test advertise reference number pe ki likhna hai iam worried and field me be ki likhna hai,

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Chain posts