View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Saifjee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky75 View Post
which city are you from? for lahore you need to visit ssp office and all the procedure is done over there. you need a copy of your cnic, passport and two snaps for that.
i 've heard that attested copy of only highest degree is required but im not sure abbout it. if you need to get all your degrees attested from your respective board then it will require time.
Well i've also submitted my docs with HEC lahore office and they gave me time of around 9 days,maybe its due to eid. On regular days you can get your degree attested from Lahore office in 3 working days. Sorry dont know about the medical certificate query.
If you want to discuss any other "to-do" things you can contact me on fb or yahoo as posting over here requires time. Address is available in my profile.
You need three snaps, 2 copies of ID card and one copy of first two pages of Pasport, they will give two forms one in eng and other in urdu, fill it at the same time and submit, they will dispatch this to your respective police station and give you a diary slip, to get the certificate back on prescribed dates.