Thread: Pms 2013
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gul Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Sister Maha are you sure about that news? I mean obviously you would be damn sure that's why you have shared it here. But I have some solid reasons to disagree with all due respect.

I had also heard by an SO S & GAD that ad for PMS is expected in Sep-oct this year with some 50 vacancies of PMS. Sec PPSC had also affirmed that.

The agreement between S & GAD and High court was reached at the conclusion in the verdict of writ petition for age relaxation that if the exam is conducted on annual basis, from now on, then there won't be given any age relaxation. and i had also heard that S & GAD was adamant about its stance on age relaxation, so if again the exam is conducted after two years then there again would age relaxation.
So let us see what happens, i hope that exam will be conducted soon, many friends are waiting for that and they are not left with any other chance to join Bureaucracy, that would be a blow to their hopes.
Dear Fellows AOA.
Can you confirm PMS-2013 will be advertised in Sep-Oct. 2013? I have been told that if it was expected in Sep-Oct.2013 then PPSC must indicate its status on its website in the Up coming jobs.Therefore brother Bilal kindly guide all of us about the expectations of PMS-2013 advertisement.
Thanks.
Take care.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gul Khan For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Wednesday, August 14, 2013)