View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Once " Reuters" asked Narendra Modi ( Likley to be new chief executive of India) " Do you regret what happened in Gujrat which caused thousands of Muslims' Causalities?

NM: "if we are driving a car or someone else is driving a car and we’re sitting behind, if a puppy comes under the wheel, will it be painful or not? Of course it is. If I’m a chief minister or not, I’m a human being. If something bad happens anywhere, it is natural to be sad".

These 3 point could be cause of this untimely escalation at indomitable LOC (According to my View):

1.Its a Election Stunt to fetch votes. Such type of perverse mindset prevails on both side of Ind-Pak borders which halts Peace to revisit this region.

2. India is probably the World Champion in Superstitions & False Beliefs. Indian Army has been guided by their renowned Pundits that make Pakistan impuissant in 2013 as much as they have potency otherwise she would become invincible.

3. Pakistan is bleeding due to internal lethal issues which give arch rivals a opportunity to hit the headlines.

Its high time for us to introspect before its too late. We have to set our home in order to avoid any ensuing debacle.
Khadija Noor (Wednesday, August 14, 2013)