View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 15, 2013

innocent eyes is on a distinguished road
Default Please check my expansion

Salam dear seniors

I am a beginner in this forum and just started css preparation for that please check my expansion and suggest me area of improvements, this one is my 5th attempt of writing expansion.

If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

These words has been taken from ode of P.B Shelley which suggest there is a systematic cycle of every action in this universe which is fixed, there is death (winter) and birth (spring) cycle in same way when there is winter leaves started to get pale yellow and hectic red they started to die despite of that they does not loss hope of life and when spring comes leaves start to get beautiful green in color and their hope comes true.

In same way if there is trouble in life one should not became pessimist because there is success, lying behind failure hope should not be lost as hope is also key to success.

As Anne Lamott has exquisitely said "Hope begins in the dark” there is always a glorious and successful happy day after dark nights one should not decide their destiny by having dark times a hope must be kept and hard work never cease hope and work hard to eradicate dark then shining day is not far farther.