View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ali View Post
it seems that you have not quite grasped the appropriate usage of comma.secondly,it would have been much better if you had given example of democratic process.nevertheless, a good attempt indeed.

religion is the greatest benefactor of human race

the essential message of every religion is peace, kindness, compassion and brotherhood.for thousands of years, mankind has adopted religious codes as guiding principles for living and as an immediate law of society.as every religion urges man to be pious, the society it culminates,then,becomes the most civilized and peaceful one.
if one looks in (into)the history, he will find that all religions brought(a) revolution in the nations, both politically and socially.before the advent of any religion,we see that the culture and norms of that era were savage,inhumane and hideous.the nations had plunged in the abyss of darkness and vulgarity; the elite had conferred themselves the title of omnipotent.however,after the advent of religion,the society of vices transforms into an exemplary one.
for example: before islam, arabs used to slit each other throats and bury their female child.but, the impact of islam was so astonishing that the same people who were scattered and cruel became rulers of the whole world.moreover,their barbarism was dispersed and they became the epitome of human civilization.
in addition to that, the prophet of any religion had the most amazing reputation in the masses.they were the most honest, honorable and suitable people.their whole lives were a living example of truthfulness,generosity,simplicity and perfection.
all religions,whether judaism or islam or any other, have preached for the betterment of human beings.they have worked as a rallying point for the unorganized, agitated, belligerent masses.they have provided the code for progress and prosperity of man.without religion,there will be no conscience, no fear of judgement and no logical reason for(the existence of human) human existence.the society will regress into the pre-historic era with animal instincts and savagery as the basic human tools.
MashaAllah, a great attempt.i m highly impressed by the way you have used your vocabulary in this paragraph.apart from a few minor grammar mistake,i think the paragraph is flawless and perfect.another suggestion would be try writing your paragraph in one tense:past tense or present tense.kindly, tell me how to improve my punctuation and do you first write paragraph with simple english?