View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 21, 2013
41st CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 30

engr.Mansoor is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry Guys. i am back

Sorry to all members as i wasn`t able to communicate and coordinate timely with you all.
@Yousafzai:
Surely bro, I come on weekends to Hayatabad, Peshawar. Do visit my shop in Bilal market (Umer Medicine) and I will guide you to the extent i can.

@makj:
If you are a good crammer then poetry portion and Short questions will be a piece of cake for u. Thats an edge of you over other candidates. beside this, cramming will help you alot in paper.

@Tehman khan:
Bro if you go with hafiz arshad notes and Jehangir series notes, u will surely score good in arabic. And coming to your second Question, don't waste your time in how to start. Try to remember the poetry portion in night time and the English portion in Morning. Beside this, properly allocate days to every subject and grab the subject in the required time frame.
isha saeed (Wednesday, August 21, 2013), makj (Friday, August 23, 2013)