View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 22, 2013

urazakhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma51214 View Post
blood test, ECG, chest XRay are done in medical. what I came to know from seniors in the forum.
i've recently done my blood tests.......and i am clear........my chest x-rays are also clear.........i've a hole in my heart since birth..........llaken ab wo na hone k brabar ha........so i am not taking any meds for more than 14 years.......i was worried is se masla to nae hoga......its not like i am joining the army.......i am perfectly well physically...............any guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar sheikh View Post
@atif, thanku for the information, but if we see, the relation u have described is between interest rate and inflation. I am talking about discount rate (rate at which banks borrow money from SBP or govt.). wud the relation be same?
sehar i think atif is right....discount rate and inflation are inversely proportional....i might be wrong.........but i think inflation occurs when value of certain currency depreciates against any other curency suppose dollar.....and it happens when supply of money increases and its demand decreases.so when sbp will increase the discount rate on banks, in turn banks will also increase the interest rates to public so lesser people will borrow.circulation of money will decrease and eventually its demand will increase hence money will appreciate and inflation will be converted into deflation.........

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to urazakhan For This Useful Post:
sahar sheikh (Thursday, August 22, 2013)