View Single Post
Old Friday, August 23, 2013

AliRehman5 is on a distinguished road

the following paragraph comprising 120bit less or more words only. this is my very first paragraph so there can be lot of flaws in it. kindly point out these and rate it justly i would be very thankful.
"The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them, thats the essence of inhumanity"
Human soul contains lot of emotions which express his eternal relation to the people around him. love and hatred are polar but opposite with each other. these emotions not only express oneself but also effects life of others. everyone want love and dislike hatred. In hatred we bother others, we want their betrayal and let our heart filled with antagonism. hatred is a negative act but there is something else which is beyond the hatred and totally inhuman act that is to be indifferent from our fellowbeings it means to avoid them completely like we are to be unaware from them wether they live or die we just do not give it a care. For example poor peoples are ignored by so called rich men of society. they remain indifferent from them as they are not a part of society. it hurts even more then hatred and it is totally against the principle of society. to live in this world one should try his best to spread love over every corner of homeland and avoid such attitude which makes him in different among the other peoples.