View Single Post
Old Friday, August 23, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraforpakistan View Post
I have a family friend who,s been to every part of Pakistan.knows "too many" people [trust me].I told him that I have been planning for css since I was 14 year old.and im really serious about it and im gonna do it after my B.A.
suddenly he started loughing at me and said 'there,s no way u can get in job specially like foreign service without sifarish.dont do it.now I come from a NOT POOR but family that has limited means.i don't have anybody sincere exept my mother.my dad died when I was 5.
and trust me..while I m writing this ,I m crying.cause I know many of u will say that "css is not the end of the world
but for me IT IS.i have tried everything else.its either this or nothing.please help me.i really need it
You have been misinformed by your friend. Its your score that could take you towards your desired group, nothing else. Turn a blind eye & deaf ear to these false rumormongers.

Don't cry; Just remember one thing that It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure. Be painstaking & focused.

Good Luck!