View Single Post
Old Friday, August 23, 2013

AliRehman5 is on a distinguished road

2nd
"It is a great loss to man when he cannot laugh"
A person is not fully depressed until he wears a smile on his face. when a child is born he is welcomed by people smiling and laughing around him. Man is sent on earth being a superior creation of God. he who is best who has been granted by a gift of laughter. a person smiling can make the other person smiling standing in front of him. smile on a face represents one s eternal thoughts. smiling is the way to attracting people, knowing them and being friends to them. According to Hazrat Ali ( A.S) saying " Smile is like a flower which suits to every face". smiling is a sign of safty and comfort. he who cannot laugh living a useless life it is regarded to a great loss because he made himself aloof. one should never be depressed as there is a morning after every night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Hussain View Post
I have tried to highlight some of the grammatical mistakes in Bold font and written the corrections in Italics.

Good'luck!
Thanks a lot brother. by your sincere effort i came to know my grammar and english is quite weak i ll try to overcome it