View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hira Ch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by urazakhan View Post
i found your interview to be most difficult as of right now.........what did you answer for contagious liabilities, where are they in statement??/
and what kind of atmosphere was there in interview room.....
but i found it quite easy. environment was comfortable. c. liab are those liabilities that can occur any time. but chances of occurrence are low. they are mentioned in the end of statements. (footnote)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma51214 View Post
Gud Luck for the next phase... well your interview was tougher as compared to others mentioned in the forum. Many questions from finance side. where did you appear for interview (in which city)
at lahore. and i am quite happy with my performance. it might be tough for others but might be Allah mighty has made it easy for me. and i listened a positive comment from one member of panel. she said, "acha tha, kya kheyal ha?" having good faith waiting for result. may Allah bless you all.

there were many other questions they asked to me but i don't remember now.
my brother is Credit officer in MCB. they asked about his branch and duration of job. my internship was also in mcb. they asked about my branch too. asked about my area of interest (sale/op). asked me to keep yourself open for any field. and many other things

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Chain posts