View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 24, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 407

aniya warraich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Empire View Post
Aniya:
There can be two reasons for this anomaly:
1) some candidates do not list all the occupational groups in the preference form. In 2010, Junaid khan ( merit no 20) had given only one preference: DMG. But he wasn't allocated because DMG slots were take by those who were above him in the merit list. He could have been easily allocated in PsP, FSP or any other group only if he had mentioned any other group besides DmG on the preference form. So, this is first case scenario.
2) suitability clause.
The commission do not deem you fit for a particular group. In 2007, there were more than 20 victims of this clause. But, it's mostly applied to DMG, PSP and FSP. But in general, one can be considered unfit for any group.

In KP, the lady on merit no22( KP ) is allocated to OMG and another lady on merit no 40( KP) is allocated to PAAS. She is the last one who got allocated. So 16 candidates between merit no 22 and merit no 40 have not been allocated.
And, merit no 40( KP) is not allocated on women or minorities quota.
I get it. So you mean to say there is the application of suitability clause this time? If medical treport is taken into consideration then a person can't be allocated in Psp or railways...fine...but if you just go through the allocation list you'd see that even postal group had 4 vacancies. 2 people were allocated here. The second n last one in postal is at merit no 661. The last person allocated in urban is at 775 I guess. The guy im talking about is at merit 662. How can they leave a person just like that? We have vacancies left in urban. 5! He has a legit chance to be allocated. What can go wrong? If you could just help us figure out psycho Empire it'd be v.nice of you. I don't know why do I feel the calculators this time the Fpsc and ED have been using were not working properly!

Last edited by aniya warraich; Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aniya warraich For This Useful Post:
anwaartheravian (Saturday, August 24, 2013)