View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 24, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 407

aniya warraich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Empire View Post
Aniya:
Some people call it luck, other call it calculator of ED. whatever it is, it really proved fatal for some of the candidates.
Well, aniya, I think the best recourse regarding this enigma would be consulting those who have been victims of this anomaly. If they are sure that they had committed all the twelve groups to the preference form, then there is something fishy.
So if you know anyone who has been a prey of hard luck, kindly consult him/ her.
He is at merit no 662. And yes he is a fellow was with me in the psych. I'm in contact with him. There is really something fishy here. He called the ED and fpsc they didnt give him satisfactory answers. They told him the candidate has a women quota seat which isnt the case. All these 4 are general merit seats with I guess no carried forward railways seat. Why two seats of postal are still vacant and for whom! He has written letters to Ed and all concerned. I personally feel his case is strong enough to win. He wrote all 12 groups too..had he not, they would have told him to close the issue. Strange!