View Single Post
Old Monday, August 26, 2013

Muhammad Nauman Nadeem is on a distinguished road

My personal opinion:
First of all keep these things in your mind:
-Forex trading is not an easy job.
-Money without sweat seems really attractive but it's very difficult to develop your mind and nature to be a forex guru.
-It doesn't require you to be a MBA or Doctor Mathematician,it's entirely different from these things.
-It's worth joining but ask yourself first are you mentally fit for that?
-The career opportunities are very bright,as a Forex trader you may get a job in any international financial institution in Investment side if you could show your previous 10 year trading record as a retail/prop trader.
-Forex gurus(having trading experience more than 20 years) are making 0.1-1.5 million US$ per month.
-You can be a billionaire/trillionaire by remaining anonymous.
-There's no boss.
-Financial markets are difficult to manage at start,but once you develop your mindset with it,It's lovely(seriously).
-Even if there's no job guarantee,very little investment is required to start earning with your laptop if you think you are fit for a live account now.
-There are lot of treasures of forex knowledge on internet and you may learn as much as you want but keep in mind that there's no limit that how much you can earn.
-Even with an investment of 1000$ at the start,one can make 500$ per month after 2 years with proper compounding and management.
Why am i telling you all this?
-I am a Forex retail trader.
-Basically i am an Electrical engineer but i have been trading with an European broker since 2010 as a retail trader.
-I didn't get any training from any local financial institution,my only and only teacher was internet.
-I also manages a blog now which is about trading forex and currency market online.
-I don't want to get job as a trader to manage a live account because i know i can make more money by staying with my laptop and android.
-I have developed more than 50 strategies and plans to deal with forex market.
-Forex trading perfectly suits my personality as i am a man with scientific approach.
-I know that after 6-7 years i can join any international trading firm by showing my previous 10 year records as a retail trader and my salary will be 10k US$ per month then.
Hope it helps and let me know if you want further information.
-I have replied for the sake of help only and i am not any kind of representative of any trading firm.
Thank you,
Muhammad Nauman Nadeem
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Nauman Nadeem For This Useful Post:
Miss blue (Monday, August 26, 2013)