View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 27, 2013

hizohaib3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by urazakhan View Post
zohaib ap se kia question puche gye thay> please share
well 1st of all they talked a lot about my cv picture that they liked it than asked for my introduction, i am a govt employee they said why you want to join private bank when you are govt employee 2nd they asked me where i wanted go in sales or operations which i said in sales because i have selling experience and i am target oriented person than i said i achieved my sales target every month which they said thats great finaly they said will you like to eat "Kachy amrod or Paky amrod and i said kachy amrod phir unhon ne table pe rakhy aur main kanty se 1 piece lia uske bad unhon ne kaha good interview now you can leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizohaib3 View Post
well 1st of all they talked a lot about my cv picture that they liked it than asked for my introduction, i am a govt employee they said why you want to join private bank when you are govt employee 2nd they asked me where i wanted go in sales or operations which i said in sales because i have selling experience and i am target oriented person than i said i achieved my sales target every month which they said thats great finaly they said will you like to eat "Kachy amrod or Paky amrod and i said kachy amrod phir unhon ne table pe rakhy aur main kanty se 1 piece lia uske bad unhon ne kaha good interview now you can leave
I would like to know how many seats of faisalabad division and secondly when they will send appointment letters or appointment calls? my interview was on 23rd august in lahore at 9 pm

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Chain posts