View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 29, 2013

misha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar sheikh View Post
well on 24 aug, in lhr ubl rhq, there were just 4 girls including me. rest of the 3 were from fsd like me, i dont think i saw u, wht time was ur interview taken?
My interview was scheduled at 30 pm but later I was called to come earlier so I was interviewed after 20 pm between 2:15-2:45 pm

At that time there were 3 girls including me remaining and I think there were 3-4 boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaadiaGulraiz View Post
@hira are you from lahore?

@all those who went to submit their documents today in the Lahore RHQ...how many candidates were there?

And also those who got selected, kindly tell that did they ask you whether any relative is working at UBL or not?
There were around 10 names in the list which our contact person was holding.

@That question related to relatives yes they asked me this question but not once but thrice. I think they asked this question almost from everyone. This is just a normal question most of the organisations ask during interview. It doesn't/shouldn't influence the selection criteria especially not in case of UBL. So far I have observed that UBL has followed a candid and pure merit based selection criteria.

Important: Today mostly were those who answered Operations as their area of interest. Almost everyone seemed apprehensive regarding their placement in Sales by accident. But don't you all worry because they didn't give any bit of information because initial training is general. Our performance during and at the end of this training period will decide where should we end up in UBL