View Single Post
Old Friday, August 30, 2013

agilicious is on a distinguished road
Default no readings, reading @ hatchard's :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASEEB ANSARI View Post
Salam to all members.

In Lahore, from where one can get second-hand/old books pertaining to general reading. They must be both qualitative and cheap.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
You can buy second hand books from Readings. its a book store in Lahore near Liberty Market and I shared its website because you can also order books online and they provide free home delivery service. I hope I don't need to clarify further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Fierce View Post
Readings is every book lovers nirvana but you will not find new bestsellers at cheaper rates. Try exploring old book shops in main market. Most of the bestsellers are available in pirated versions (Ironically I am against piracy but never mind ) or second hand copies.

Besta luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faaizaa View Post
in Lahore every Sunday you can go to anarkali bazaar where is a huge market of 2nd hand books ,
at the end of urdu bazar opposite to Mori gate there are always some stalls of 2nd hand books but they will bring to their shops in narrow streets ,if you cant go to these places there are many book shops in Gulberg main market where they ssell 2nd hand books ,but personally i will recommend anarkali footpath market on every sunday ,please try them ,they start at 20rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahidhailian View Post
There is a boy outside G1 Market Near Doctor Hospital Lahore he have good collection of English Stories and many Other books As well i like his collection and rate is very cheap as compare to other Book Shops

I am a book lover myself! There's a new place opened in cavalary ground Market, next to KFC, called READING @ HATCHARD'S. I recently visited and loved the place as you can get imported books at cheap prices, i can bet its a lot cheaper than readings and a lot nicer! You will find books on any subject and novels, the best part is that you can order them any book you want and they'll get arrange it for you!

I also found them on facebook and here's the link to their page *********
Hope you'll find it helpful.

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: share FB links through your profile only
The Following User Says Thank You to agilicious For This Useful Post:
faaizaa (Saturday, August 31, 2013)