View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 01, 2013

Anønymøus is on a distinguished road
Cool Webpages

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I am saving it in html complete but it is not being done? please give me a simple solution, the way. Thanks.
Please clearly explain your problem, may be I'm not getting it right. It is simple to save Webpages in Windows 8 by above method and they also open properly. But pages saved on other O/S or machine will not open in your PC properly I already told you. Save fresh pages they will open.

Are you saying that you are saving complete webpages and after successful saving, pages still not open later? If yes, are there any specific pages, or all type of pages have this problem? Successful saving means that you get html file and a folder associated with it.

Sometime webpages also do not open properly when we change their location. Do not change the location of html file and its associated folder. Also do not rename the html file or its folder once they are saved. You can change name during saving not do after it.

And if you want to save a link only, just bookmark it in chrome, or if using IE add it in favourites, it will definitely open later if you will be connected to internet.
exclusively (Monday, September 02, 2013)