View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 04, 2013

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Dear Ghulam Asghar, I don't think the recruitment process will be transparent as per their previous practices all seats would be divided among the MNAs and MPAs.... Passing marks might be 40% or 50% but depends upon the final list of candidates that I doubt would be full of candidates who would have donated around 10-14 lacs for this seat... This is government of Sindh..

Dear I've not appeared in the test before or even this time.... Its just an experience shared by a few relatives.... I even don't know about the negative marking but a fellow member "Ghulam asghar phulpoto" who has shared the same paper in another thread has described 1/2 negative mark and there were 50 MCQs so I guess paper was of 100 marks and on each right answer there are 2 marks and 0.5 negative on each wrong answer....

Regards
Stay Blessed
Dear,I appeared from Sukkur.Test environment here was good.However,few voices were coming from here and there.Overall the situation was much better than those tests that are conducted by concerned departments.As far as meritocracy is concerned,I have been told by a friend of mine who is in SPSC that Screening Test has been conducted to filter majority of candidates who seek political influence.Now only those will be eligible to appear in the actual test who will pass this test.Moreover,SPSC has been under enormous pressure especially after FIA's investigation of their fiasco of 2003 C.C.E.Therefore,SPSC will have to hire majority of candidates on pure merit.Otherwise,it will be under hammer once again and it will not have easy way out of it even if PPP Govt attempts to manipulate.

Regards
Irshad Ahmed Khosa (Wednesday, September 04, 2013), Raxa Hussain (Friday, September 06, 2013), tanker (Wednesday, September 04, 2013)