View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 11, 2013

xzzlingsidd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsmanCh View Post
@DeadlyDoctor
Firstly, I think you have no sence to talk with others.
Secondly, I know very well how to approach the premiers. Moreover i am not putting peoples on false hope, see my first post i asked everybody to help me in supporting document. If anyone in you can help me

@tommy

My email address is
**********@yahoo.com

@ All rounder
brother, i have already contacted with scorpian King, but he insisted me to meet me inperson. I am serving with PM and deadly engaged and Its not possible for me see him inperson. i have provided my e.mail address if anyone in you can help me through e.mail address, i would highly appreciate him.
why din't you ask scorpion king to come to you?...scorpion king himself can meet you if you are busy....thats a non serious attitude.....plz if you can do anything do it as soon as possible...time is running out...what are you people waiting for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adkhalid View Post
I have been working, in consultation with some senior members, on age relaxation petition for some time now. Since there has not been any concrete steps taken in the past few months so most of the members had lost hope and given up.
I was constantly working on this on my own and I have finalised a very competitive lawyer who deals only in service matters. He was finalised after meeting many lawyers and these meetings were attended by a few senior members of this forum too. Next week I want to file the petition and will be needing funds for that asap. All, please contact me on my e-mail address or phone number so we can go ahead and really do something on-ground.
This is do or die situation and I can assure you that there will be no more practical steps taken in near future other than this. So please be active this time, this is the final and the only push.
Note: This petition is for reversing Musharaff's decision which means increasing age for CSS to 30. Nothing more. So please, only those contact me who are interested in 30 and nothing more.

Lets not talk the talk, lets walk the walk.
what amount of money is that lawyer demanding?
The Following User Says Thank You to xzzlingsidd For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Wednesday, September 11, 2013)