View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reddish Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumail Naqvi View Post
@ Riddish blue, it means whoever passes the test he/she will be definitely called for GD n interview. M i right?
Whosoever meets the minimum passing marks criteria, as set by sbp for shortlisting (75 marks in test and 65% in each section was the bench mark last year) will definitely be called for GD and interview. Need not to mention that candidate must be otherwise eligible for applying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail86 View Post
I always take part in tests without preparation, sometimes get passed, sometimes miss by just some numbers. I want you to please help me & tell me from where to prepare for YPIP test? Waiting for your kind reply as you got selected last year................
Well, i also gave test without any formal preparation last year.. test was like any other NTS test made on GAT pattern. The only addition was of General Knowledge section for which one should keep eye on current national and international news hilights. Moreover do prepare Gelneral Knowledge of country's capitals & currencies, international otganizations, international and national supports events, remarkable anniversaries, global awards and prizes and their most recent winners from some who is who nd what is what type book.
For GAT type questions (english, analytical reasoning and quantitative section)..do prepare from dogars test masters book suggested on nts website.
I had an advantage of banking background..thats why if there were any banking related questions (which were very few in number) they did not pose any problem to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB UAE View Post
Seniors!
Please tell me about the happenings of GD phase of SBOTS as well of YIP
Dear its too early to discuss that here.
If you are so curious about it then please read the tgread of sbots 18th batch at this forum.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Merged /Chain Posts