View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid khan Achakzai View Post
Today i am starting this thread with title English Grammer and their usage and i will paste my english Grammer notes which was thought by my honourable teacher Professor Ramchand Dil
My first topic is Correction of errors and reasons:

Brother that's a very altruistic initiative on your part and as long as you are discussing Errors and their reasons, I would also like to contribute.

First two mistakes are in your very subject Title, English Grammer is wrong alphabetically, GrammAr is correct spelling.

English grammar is a singular subject so it won't take a Plural pronoun so English grammar and their usage is wrong, English grammar and its usage is correct.

Which was Thought is wrong, which was taught is correct.

Don't get disappointed, we all are here to learn. Keep sharing and keep helping
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Abid khan Achakzai (Sunday, September 15, 2013), Jolie Dame (Sunday, September 15, 2013), kaneezfatimasahar (Thursday, March 27, 2014), Rana Osman (Sunday, September 15, 2013)