View Single Post
Old Monday, September 16, 2013

SehrishKanwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmahmood View Post
Dear All,
As far as concerned with Mercantile law subject every one should prepare from one book rather then two or three. Most of qualified students used only one book. The reason behind is the strategy how you prepare the subject . Get a standard book from any where because law is same in every book just nature of explanation differs . Is there any one who can argue that Section 4 of partnership is different in every book . No !! because every where definition is same just explanation differs . You should not think that from which book paper is coming ( This is wrong ) because the spells of passing of property in Sales Act 1930 is same in every book even if you will write by your own hand . So its my advice to all my brothers and sisters that try to absorb the concepts not books.

thanks to all .

Dear you can follow this strategy and then go take the paper you will get the results it was my duty guide because i have gone through this experience and I have seen people leaving exam hall within half time in this paper. Reason is people think its a halwa subject but infact it is very technical. Rest, depends upon you. Best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to SehrishKanwal For This Useful Post:
muhammad asad reza (Friday, October 11, 2013)