View Single Post
Old Monday, September 16, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough
Default My Precious PEN

Dear readers and participants of this thread, i have come up with something which might seem weird to many of you but believe me this discovery worth diamonds if you understand it.

1st, let me guide you about your pen,

1. Ink Pen: it is good and impressive, but remember, ink fades away with time and gives a poor impression if u check it after a few months, especially parker and pelikan etc, because they are already lighter in colour than dollar ink.. also, if you use ink remover in your answer paper, for time being it will make your paper look neater, but beware, CSS answer sheets are quite thin and of poor quality, so, the chemical of your ink remover will permeate to the other side of the sheet and will also remove what you have written at the backside without you even knowing it, this will happen in 2 to 3 days. I have experienced this when i made notes. Also ink will ruin your paper if it comes into contact with moisture, in form of sweat of water (due to any reason) so, risky!

2. ball pen: Dont use it, it gives a rough impression.

3. Pointer: awesome and moderate choice, though you can not remove it, yet, it is very gentle. i personally tried more than 10 different types of pens of all leading brands to find out the best and most impressive one, before css exams, and i found 1 best of all. with Awesome jet blue ink, very gentle, appealing and influential. i will tell you its name only if you ask me to.

NOW, my discovery which worth diamonds:
Guys, it's somewhat spiritual.
listen, a swordsman is best only with sword and not with rocket launcher, a sniper can do his best only with sniper rifle, so your weapon makes the difference only if it synchronizes with your abilities and temperament. your weapon is your pen, choose it wisely.. this will serve you following purposes:

1: your pen is capable enough to remember things and it will help you recall things during your papers. I can prove this using spiritual + scientific + logical reasoning. i can even prove this to you from Quran.

2: your pen will only do this if it matches your brain and your aura. your fingers will act as synchronizers... your pen or more accurately your "SPECIFIC PEN", the significant one, will communicate with your unconscious only if you understand it.

3: if someone finds his/her "SPECIFIC PEN" , start loving it, keep it with yourself at all times, domesticate it and it will get accustomed with you.

NOTE THAT: above written text is only directed to those who believe in doing css by using "other" forces too alongwith studies.

Regards.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Werewolf For This Useful Post:
Anam Akram (Saturday, November 16, 2013), aniya warraich (Wednesday, September 18, 2013), Antalpur (Tuesday, July 01, 2014), anum balouch (Sunday, November 17, 2013), azhera (Sunday, November 17, 2013), Fahad Ahsaan (Wednesday, September 18, 2013), keenTHEquest (Saturday, November 16, 2013), madiha alvi (Sunday, November 10, 2013), morningcloud (Tuesday, November 19, 2013), Raheel Mughal (Monday, December 31, 2018), SAMEYA AROOJ (Tuesday, November 19, 2013), Waleed1989 (Sunday, May 25, 2014), Zaid Lodhi (Monday, September 16, 2013)