View Single Post
Old Monday, September 16, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Guys, Its a catch 22 situation. Neither Army nor Taliban can win this battle because one fanatic can kill 100 civilians in a suicidal attack & we don't know their number & whereabouts. Undeniably, Terrorists have a put a dent in dialogue by martyring our Army officers but prudence should prevail at our side. IK & Maulana Sami-ul-haq (Maulana-Known as Father of Taliban) should expedite efforts to enforce Ceasefire in order to hold Talks leading to peace.

History guides us by saying:- There is nothing that war has ever achieved that we could not better achieve without it.

P.S: I abhor Talibans.

Regards,

I agree with Bilal. We need to deal with Talibaan with iron hands. There is no other way. These people do not want peace. Bilal rightly said peace would cease their reason to exist. They need war to ensure their presence and existence. We have already suffered a lot. We should not give them time to reposition themselves by confusing ourselves with this truce propaganda. By asking for a truce we gave them a chance to live and let live but unfortunately they don't know the value of life.
Yes I agree War is never appetizing but what if its been imposed on us?
A truce is impossible.
Bilal Hassan (Monday, September 16, 2013), Irtika (Monday, September 16, 2013), Mutu (Monday, September 16, 2013)