View Single Post
Old Monday, September 16, 2013

respectful is on a distinguished road

i slightly agree with MR. INVINCIBLE.
Dear brothers its not about to carry out a full force against the TTP and they will be destroyed, i doubt its not that simple at all.
i have reasons for why i am saying this. Let me first clear the background for you. The phenomenon of Taliban or the so called TTP is totally based on religion which is the Islamic religion. Now as according to them they are fighting against the evils of Muslims and Islam over all, they are the ones with whom a dialogue must take place.
Another aspect of the TTP are the terrorists who in the clothes of Islamist's and calling them selves Taliban are working to destabilize and deteriorate the situation in Pakistan.
Now we have to be very prudent and cautious while taking any step. I am in the favor of a dialogue with the Taliban not the terrorists. But how will one differentiate between them? the answer is through a dialogue, the Pakistan government will be able to differentiate between who wants peace and who don't.

By this the Government will achieve two things first they will be able to identify the terrorists in the TTP outfits, AND secondly if we got a peace deal with the one's who are really fighting for Islam, we will be having no trouble from them in the future while the government is busy in destroy's others groups who have no will to have peace but to destabilize Pakistan.
There are many different groups, outfits in Pakistan first we must be able to have some information about them. who wants what, and who is fighting for what, it must be distinguished between the different groups.
Lastly, it must be kept in mind that Islam is no other religion. And the one's fighting for Islam have a passion, don't ever compare them with Tamil tigers or the Sikhs of indai who were destroyed. The Muslims have the motivation of become a Martyr which has no comparison.
Take the example of Afghanistan, An Army like that of America's couldn't defeated the taliban's of Afghanistan till now. An American Army General said in an interview " that i have never seen such a determined Army(Afghan Taliban) before, at one fight we have gunned down 30 to 35 men of them, but they were so fierce and determined and were in no way to be stopped, at last we have to move back". it shows that the one in TTP fighting for Islam and motivated with the spirit martyrdom can not be stop with force, but you will surely bring an increase in their number and will result in more deteriorated situation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to respectful For This Useful Post:
mysterious me (Saturday, September 28, 2013), tazimchaudhary (Wednesday, September 18, 2013), zokki (Friday, September 27, 2013)