Thread: PAEC Jobs
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hard Worker is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan87 View Post
Congrats to both of you. I also have received an email for admin officers position and the tests are on 19th and 20th. If possible can we discuss the best strategies to excel in the tests and what areas we should work on here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
By the grace of ALLAH Almighty received interview letter for the post of Admin officer on 22nd september
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehak Raza View Post
I have also got a Letter regarding Psychological Tests, Group Discussion, and Interview at PAEC, on 18th and 20th September..

Can any one suggest what to prepare for these tests.. ???
I have never gone through them before ..
Congratulation dear Farhan, Black Hawk and Mehak... my friend who is working in PAEC has informed me that letters for the post of 'Accounts Officer" SPS-8 will be issued after the interviews of Admin Officer. So it is requested from all you to please share all the information of your psychological test, group discussion and interview here on this forum, it will be very helpful for those who are competing for the post of Accounts Officer.

My friend who got selected in 2011 after the same series of tests informed me that in Psychological Test you will be required to prepare sentences in english. The word will be shown on Projector for 10 second and in these 10 seconds you have to make a sentence, after this new word will come on screen and so on. last time this test consists of 50 words. This is called WAT. You will also be required to make two stories after seeing the picture on projector. 100 questions about personality test.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hard Worker For This Useful Post:
Eshal fatima (Tuesday, September 17, 2013)