View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 18, 2013

khizarashfaq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailians View Post
from which number u received the call and what was the time??
Dear it was landline number having initial code of Peshawar. couldnot find this number in call history of mobile . and i receive this call 100am in the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzad Mohsin View Post
Kind guidance of Khizarashfaq & other friends is requested.

1) Will you please guide me in Lahore where Interviews will be conducted and how to reach there (I have to go from sargodha) Although the caller from Air headquarter told me about venue but at that time I was in bus and could not understand it properly.

2) I also recieved call from I&S center Faisalabad to collect the ISSB forms, due to mine extremely bussy schedule I am unable to visit Faisalabd in this week. So is it possible that I appear for Interview without collecting and submitting ISSB forms and after Interview deal with these form?
1) when you entre in lahore either from lari adda or railway station. Ask any rikshaw about PAF Cinema or PAF Market or PAF Selection Centre in cantt. app rikshaw book karwao woh apko utar day gay in tino main say kisi ky pass. yeh sb places aik sath agay peechay hi hain.

2) i don't know exact about the ISSB forms. people from pindi said ISSB forms pehlay fill krnay and attest karwanay hotay hain before appering for interview. so i would suggest app dobara faisalabad centre contact karo and ask them about your situation.

Brother your branch?