Thread: PAEC Jobs
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Eshal fatima is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameelShaikh View Post
I have applied for Accounts Officer, today I received call from PAEC . PAEC representative told me that your ACCA transcript does not contain any signature , they told me to send final certificate via fax... I am worried bcz my last transcript is not signed by anyone ACCA Official and is computer generated... Can anyone tell me, Are my documents complete???
by the way He also told me that after checking documents we will start issuing letters probably from today...Good LUCK
for your document signature you should contact acca office they could help you. and i want to ask that when you have completed acca and do you also complete the experience aswell??? please share

Quote:
Originally Posted by raqthesolid View Post
i still calculated 79 candidates for interview and psychological test .
in first two groups 27 each and in third group on 22-23 September 25 only .
are you telling about admin or accounts officer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameelShaikh View Post
I have applied for Accounts Officer, today I received call from PAEC . PAEC representative told me that your ACCA transcript does not contain any signature , they told me to send final certificate via fax... I am worried bcz my last transcript is not signed by anyone ACCA Official and is computer generated... Can anyone tell me, Are my documents complete???
by the way He also told me that after checking documents we will start issuing letters probably from today...Good LUCK
did they confirm you the date of your interview and timing??