View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

i m a doctor but i passed css last year. it was my ambition to be a csp since my childhood.
the simple reason behind this is the service 2 humanity. after becoming a csp, u ve enough powers in ur hands that u alone can bring a change if not on a large scale, even on a smaller scale. there are hundreds of unknown bureaucrats whose services saved thousands of lives.
u look into the duaa of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.s) in which, he says"o God, give me authority......." and even the duaa of our Holy Prophet(PBUH)"........ and make me SULTAN -E- NASEER"
both these r the parts of Holy Verses of HOLY QURAN which clearly show that in the worldly affairs, if u wanna bring a positive change, u MUST have some authority with u. BUT THIS AUTHORITY SHOULD BE USED WITH RESPONSIBILITY AS WE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE 4 IT ON THE DOOMS DAY.
I think, a doctor serves humanity in a true sense, but the impact of his services can not be generalized. on the other hand, the sevices of the administrators do bring generalized effects on society. e.g, if an ASP keeps law n order intact, all the other professionals will be able 2 perform their duties freely. so the credit of smooth functioning of the society will also go to the ASP. or if a DDO(r), keeps the prices of commodites under control, the life of the general public will become easier. so the credit will go 2 the DDO(r)......and so on.
As far as salary package is concerned, dont look at the cash only, look into the whole package of a csp which inludes 900 free calls/month, luxurious accomodations, servants, vehicles with green plates and free petrol 4 duty, TA,DA , medical facilities, graceful offices with full staff, cash prizes on good performances, membership of clubs at extremely consessional rates, utility bills r also free on some key posts,....... and so on ( all this on the first day of posting in grade 17)
yar aur zindagi mein kia chaheye. u serve humanity with a reasonable life of ur own
thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ihs For This Useful Post:
Omer (Tuesday, August 28, 2007), prieti (Tuesday, August 28, 2007), Riwa Ahmar (Thursday, October 01, 2015), Rkhanism (Friday, July 29, 2016)