View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarazaid View Post
I have to start my prep from tomorrow. I have already studied these two books in B.Sc so I have quite a grasp on the subject. My question is, are you confident that these chapters are enough to score good marks? As i am already on a time constraint and if I can get this subject out of way in short time it would be really helpful.
P.S. Advice from other members will also be appreciated.
As you said you are facing time constraint. So, it would be wise to cover the chapters I have already mentioned. I am sure it will give you an edge over other aspirants. In CE-2012 I prepared Stats in just 15 days with just selective chapters obviously those I have mentioned, and I scored 68. This time I am expecting above 70 at least with the same prep as this time I had enough time. But if you have more time you can prepare from all the chapters. Final decision is yours.
sarazaid (Thursday, September 19, 2013), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Friday, January 31, 2014)