View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013

DXB UAE is on a distinguished road
Post Equal Employment Oppertunity

it means that poor student who is brilliant does not have financial strength and other facilities to attend these institutes have no right to get career in reputed organization. I myself have completed my earlier education in different GCC and Australia. there is a trend of equal employment trend in big organizations for their citizens.

secondly I want to state that their is well established organization HEC. which keep check and balance on its recognized universities in respect of curriculum , teaching facilities and infra-structure. the HEC has been accepted globally.

thirdly their is sub-council (NBEAC) of HEC which has accredited the programs of BBA and MBA of many low fee structure of public university in the other parts of country. This accreditation is based upon the detail scrutiny of the institute by a renowned educationist of the country. which also includes the professors of LUMS and IBA.

it is great injustice with poor brilliant graduates especially of remote areas.
we should eliminate discrimination from our country. if you visit other countries' you will see there are almost same curriculum in their institution's.

it is creating discrimination in the nation so our educationist and these organization should think about it seriously about the progress of the nation in a positive mode.