View Single Post
Old Friday, September 20, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

As far as syllabus of CSS is concernd, there is portion of every topic related to their categories i.e. on socioeconomic politics, international, literary and so on. Then why paper is only from literary essays....! It doesnt make sense really...., it is indirectly unfair with the candidates who are not good at literature. If this is the trend (literary essays) than are they only willing to allocate the people who are having MA English literature? I took my first attempt, but what I had prepared nothing asked, the paper was like a paper of MA English literature...Every topic was more or less literary topic indeed.. Now, we should only concentrate on literary essays with current essays respectively. However, I don't think so that any topic would be repeated...

Thanks..