Thread: Blasphemy Laws
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 22, 2013

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Default Changes should be made in blasphemy law....!!

I agree with Mutu and Invincible that changes should be made in the law for using its misuse.

I was happy that changes are finally going to take place in blasphemy and other laws but again hardliners are against it.

Nothing is wrong in changing man made law, and specially those laws which are used for personal interests. I did not see any case of blasphemy which is handled with proper procedure.

Even due to its wrong interpretation we losed good politician like Salam Taseer who did not talk against anyone but just wanted to change this law.

There are good memebers in CII who are finally suggesting changes in law(for which Salman Taseer losed his life) like Mualana AShrafi. But he end up by demand of his resignation. Maulana Ashrafi was right when he said that "a false accusation needed to face death penality because the words were actually uttered by the accuser."

Nothing is wrong about the statement of Maulana Ashrafi, accuser should be punished for wrong doing. Why hardliners are favoring the accuser and have not any sympathy for accused!

Today we are defaming Islam, by killing and protecting killers. We are killing in the name of The Prophet who said that killing a human is equall to killing whole humanity.