View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default Best Essay Outline CSS - 2013

Undoubtedly, I can say that this is the best outline i have came across on CssForum this year...... Hats off to Abdul Rauf for creating such a Masterpiece. I am sure he is going to score very good marks in this paper.

Wish you best of Luck

Let me take care of today, tomorrow shall take care of itself

1. Introduction: Ever since his arrival on the face of this Earth, man has subdued the greatest adversities of his life by devising an effective mitigation plan then and there. But unfortunately, the modern society in its quest of worldly desires has become oblivious to its day-to-day obligations and prefers to indulge in high sounding future planning devoid of any practical action.

2. What is meant by 'me' here?
Considering the severity of challenges confronted by modern society, every social entity has to take care of its today. So, 'me' signifies:
a) An individual
b) A nation-State
c) World community as a whole

3. What needs to be taken care of immediately?

a) At individual level
i. Materialism and restlessness
ii. Moral decline
iii. Evasion of obligations and insistence on rights only
iv. Estrangement from Religion

b) At State level
(Challenges confronted by developed and developing States awaiting their timely solution*were separately discussed)

c. At Global level
i. Climate change
ii. Nuclear weapons
iii. Food crisis
iv. Economic crunch
v. Energy depletion

4. What is at stake?
An immediate collective action plan is required to solve these problems as they are endangering our joint existence in animal kingdom.

5. How these timely actions will take care of our future?
They will:

a) Redress the suffering soul of man
b) Address the decline of social values in society
c) Produce responsible future generations
d) Prevent next global economic meltdown
f) Avert the problem of global warming
g) Remove class disparities
h) Check third world war

Conclusion: Since "the only alternate to coexistence is co-destruction", all we need is to start taking care of our today to ensure a safe and prosperous tomorrow.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naveed_Bhuutto For This Useful Post:
anum balouch (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), fizza anwer (Monday, December 02, 2013), madiha alvi (Thursday, November 28, 2013), Nosheen Bukhari (Monday, December 02, 2013), rayma qaiser (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), Rida Malik (Monday, December 02, 2013), Roqayyah (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), Sirshar (Thursday, November 28, 2013), sonny (Thursday, November 28, 2013), Tassawur (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), The Shah Ends (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), The Viper (Tuesday, September 24, 2013), venomous sophie (Monday, December 02, 2013)