View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 25, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah87 View Post
Seniors,

Im consulting the Saadat Ali Shah book for English Paper but this book contains a large number of idioms and pair of words that is impossible to learn all of them and keep them in mind.
Kindly guide me what is the proper way to learn a Synonyms , Antonyms , Idioms and Pair of Words.
Do I have to learn all of them or should I consult only the past papers.

I need your guidance in this regards so do tell me the proper way.
Dear, One of my friend learnt by heart 2000 idioms, but you know what, he only got 2 idioms out of 5 in the question paper from what he learnt. same is the case with synonyms and antonyms.. so, you just have to do your best and if you are lucky enough, you will do maximum of them right.

But, let me give you a golden tip,
keep your mind open on the examination day, just focus on idioms and synonyms and antonyms.. and you will get closer to their meanings. this would be potentially your most reliable strategy on that day.
aneeqawaheed (Thursday, September 26, 2013), Iqra Qureshi (Saturday, March 22, 2014)