View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 26, 2013
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB UAE View Post
Dear All,
Hereby, I want to share the experience of my cousin who had given MTO test in February, 2013 of Bank Al Habib Ltd.He gave the test in Islamabad . At the venue the whole north region candidates were called to Islamabad. He got the following from the invigilator at the time of concerned test at Islamabad.
1- There are only 25-28 overall seats in the bank for every program.
2- The HR department mostly shortlist MBAs but this not applicable to internal candidates.
3- The bank prefers their internal candidates even they are less in merit from external candidates.
4- He said that only 4-5 candidates were appeared in test out of shortlisted more than 82 candidates from Rawalpindi/Islamabad cities, it was because of NTS recruitment test of renowned company on the same time. Mostly I the test candidates were from Peshawar.
5- My cousin says that he was confirmed of more than 75% marks.
6- The invigilator said that according to company policy the local candidate is preferred if it secured 50% marks in test.
7- My cousin was not called for interview although there were only 5 candidates in test and there were three seats in Islamabad and two in Rawalpindi according to invigilator.
8- My cousin also contacted other two candidates of the test but they were also not called for interview.
9- After two months when contacted HR department, He got reply that all the vacancies are filled up.

Here the question arises that how bank filled up the vacancy even they have not called these candidates for interview from Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The above scenario arises many question regarding the Recruitment Process of Bank AlHabib. The bank should atleast disclose their selection process in advertisement. So candidates please consider these facts in your mind

mad:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB UAE View Post
I does not want to demotivate the peoples. I just want to share the real recruitment process of the bank. if one does not get shortlisted then he /she doesnot lose the hope.
secondly through this comment I want that any official of the concerned bank should know these flaws in their selection process and improve it , so that a intelligent peoples should head the company and make it one of the leading banks of the country.
Brother.Dont create hopelessness among valued forum memebers, It may be case with your cousin but not the same everywhere, we should know our such remarks make young/fresh people frustrated. I also had taken the very test you are talking about, everywhere situation may not be the same,
My experience says from test day till end, all the bank personnel behaved decently they all were friendly, during that process we made a lot of fone calls to HR karachi and believe me every time we got good responce. well
I was told that i could not qualify the test for mto but they offered me OG-II and my friend also got interview call for OG_II at nawabshab sindh interior head office. we were three friends one from khairpur umar, 2nd from sukkur i from larkana, my both the friends quailifed interview after about a month they got the job orders. i could not get.its an other thing. but i am not accusing the Bank for anything.. once more my experience is that recruitment process at the bank is transparent..
be positive.. @all fresh people who have applied.. I would say get well prepared focus on maths, percentage/ average/ratio/proportion problems and english language. reading comprehension etc etc, for GK i solved 100% and english is little bit difficult. so there is no time left. one of my friend working in the bank told me that training for those who will be selected/ successful candidates will start in November so we can guess short listing will take about a month and test is expected very soon.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: add