View Single Post
Old Friday, September 27, 2013

muslim is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by expert View Post
on thursday i met a mcb branch manager....he told me that our employee has also given interview for tbo online.......without his name in the list.....
i was astonished when he said "ap log to direct ae ho...ye(mcb employee) proper channel se aya ha....i said we have also cleared test,got shorlisted and gave interviews on the mentioned venues....how this is improper......????
i have also heard other bank's employees giving direct interviews in mcb regional offices...
i am totally confused and worried....whts going on??
any senior or mcb employee should answer my query/
Brother in TBO batch internal hiring is only possible if employee of MCB appeared in TBO written test as other candidate did and then clear test and interview both. Many internal employee failed to pass test and some of them failed in interview and not selected as TBO. Mostly those employee try to be selected as TBO who are on contract basis. However MCB is not further hiring people on contract basis and its current employees, who are on contract basis, are being perment with condition of completion of specifice period of service.
There is no other way for selection of TBO in MCB Bank even for current employee. I must clear you people that TBOs are OG-III not OG-II.
The Following User Says Thank You to muslim For This Useful Post:
Rocket (Friday, September 27, 2013)