View Single Post
Old Friday, September 27, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkfahidkhan View Post
aslamoalikum
i want to know that i m doing job in NADRA. can i claim for uper age relaxation in css exam?

Plz reply
WOA Dear, according to Rules & Syllabus of CSS Age Limit section (f), Autonomous bodies and other semi autonomous bodies are not entitled to age relaxation. So I think you can not claim age-relaxation...

NADRA is an autonomous body...

Source: http://www.sti.gov.pk/images/pdf_fil...department.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindbird View Post
mein bsc hons kar rahi ho is saal meray 2 year complete ho jay gay . kya mein css k liyay 2014 mein apply kar sakti ho . yani during my hons. meri 14 year ki education pori ho jay gi .
Dear to appear in CSS Exam you, at least, should be a graduate so If your graduation is under pipeline ,you can not apply in CSS 2014... However if you can get your transcript before closing date you may apply for CSS 2014

Regards,
Stay Blessed