View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
Brother, what was the conclusion? Is it a myth or not? that is what the examiner expects at the end of the essay and it better be there. So if you support it in case of Islamic Systems, that means that gender equality is not a myth it requires the right conditions one may say.

as far as the written qualified friend of yours point of view is concerned, he is totally right. i had dealt with that in my own way. I dealt it under the Introduction to Genders section where i pointed out the predominantly there are 2 genders, masculine and feminine. The third gender is either a mutation (anomaly one may say) or a choice (more recently) and i am not taking them into consideration

Dear your approach seems better... best of luck dear.... and I concluded my essay with support for the myth in Pakistan as true...but before going to Pakistan's case I also concluded that west has gender equality so in a way I also contradicted but finally supported the myth in Pakistan

Regards,
Stay Blessed