View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 29, 2013

DXB UAE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing Lee View Post
AoA all,

I'm in dire need of advice because I cant seem to be able to make a decision on my own regrading this. I always had this thing in mind that I would do CSS preparation along with doing MCS 1st semester so that by the time I finish my MCS and get the degree, within a month or two the CTP would start and I wouldn't have to get zaleel trying to to get a job in the market. But the thing is that now that I've started MCS, I find that I don't have the time to even think about CSS let alone go for the 2014 attempt. I go to the University early 7:30 in the morning and return home about 4-6 pm everyday and after that I have to prepare for assignments and tests. Yeh kartai kartai the clock hits 12 and I get so sleepy that I cant do anything else. Then I go to sleep and wake up at 6:30 only to repeat the same cycle. The only reprieve I get is on Saturday when I don't have much to do.

I would have 3 attempts left even if I don't go for CE-2014 but I would be going through the same motions in the year 2015 (semester 3 of MCS) so I say to myself that if I don't go for CE-2014 for the reasons mentioned above then I wont be able to sit in CE-2015 for the same reasons, and hence would loose a chance without attempting. But then I think kay yeh na ho kai main MCS and CSS donon aik sath karnai ki koshish main donoon hi main zaleel ho jaaon

I'm going looney over this and time is running out so fast its unbelievable. I've got about 4.5 months for the preparation and my optionals are Islamic History, Political Science, International Law and Muslim Law & Jurisprudence.

Keeping all the above in mind, I want advice from all the esteemed members of this forum, especially the senior ones.

Thanks
in my opinon you should go for css attempt. Atleast you will have css examination experience, know the pressure handling, pattern of papers and time management. you should also opt computer science as a optional paper, it will decrease the tension of preparation of a paper which is not of your domain.
Secondly try to make friendships with intelligent students at university so that they will help you in preparing the assignments. the css exams are occurred in last week of feb, mostly universities in twin cities ends semester in last week of jan. I hope that you will be free in last week of feb from semester and can attempt css exams conveniently.
The Following User Says Thank You to DXB UAE For This Useful Post:
Xing Lee (Tuesday, October 01, 2013)