View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rida Malik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Gujral View Post
Stating facts resulted in infuriated response .............. I don't want to disclose more facts in the police..... You would get infuriated..... Moreover this forum is not meant for that...
Wardens example was given to show the level of seriousness..... Even when they were sent on trafic duty , they used to rest in the shadow... What else they could do? It's not easy to stand right under the burning heat which is thrown by the Sun in summer... I also don't want them to suffer ... So, better join any other profession.

How could you call me misogynist......... This is nothing more than a negative perception due to your self created beliefs.

I have no need to hate US for defending my point.... US has different set of structure . We can't compare with that...

Women in Army are serving only in services corps as doctors or engineers.... A great drama had been created to show the women empowerment , by inducting female pilots in airforce.. Where they are now ? They are grounded as they can't perform such difficult tasks.... There is a hell of difference in the physique of men and women...

But if you are so interested in taking such uphill task, go for it....... I can't stop you. You would get know after joining the service......
I admit that many females in this structure of society take things for granted in professions, but that does not mean they should be BANNED from entering. Will you ban the men in these professions too? Many of them are corrupt, deficient, dishonest towards their duty. PASS TIME off with useless activities when they are supposed to work.
so did any one ban THEM? No, we created competition for survival. In pakistan, there is no competition or hardly any in Service sectors like Army and Police, so how can you judge ALL women based on the meagre stats of less than ONE percent of female officers or combatants?
Im sorry to say but it IS misogynistic if you assume things without all the women being given equal chances as men in these fields.
Maybe, women empowerment IS a drama here, but it is so because deep down people don't actually trust women to hold positions, expect them to grind their lives between family and career, over burden them and then label them as disappointment in the end.

There HAS to be a start somewhere, so please, Even if you don't BELIEVE that women can hold these offices, you don't have the right to say what they SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do, you can't ban human beings from their choices. you can only help them get better.