View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=maqsood1981;654430]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaigham shah View Post
aoa ..
in my opinion , it's not a rational approach to compare insptr Excise with insptr ANF .. as a Career , package and in many ways ANF is better than Excise ..

(though i have also applied for insptr Excise )

ager mai ANF mai kisi bhi post k liyay select ho gaya kabhi (that surely i will be {inshallah}) , mai ANF walo ko likh ker dyy dou gaa k meri posting kabhi Punjab mai na kerna ...

apni addi umer 1 ee jaga lungaa ditti aa , hun kuj "change" hona chayii daa aa ..

Dear zaigham,

ANF inspector may be better than inspector excise,
But considering other factors like public dealing,home posting etc
I did not feel the inner urge for ANF inspector.
As regards posting outside punjab for "change 's" sake,
I have some experience for being posted in NWFP (now KPK) as assistant security officer in ministry of defence (as a civilian officer), back in year 2005,
After which I am of opinion that such "change" is good, provided it is for a shorter period.

And as senior member Raja gujral sb rightly said that it tough to serve as a civilian under a military boss (i am ratifying his views in the light of my personal experience of serving in a similar capacity)

But i am in no way discouraging you or any other aspirant for ANF inspector;
Since these are my personal views.it may vary from person to person and one's temprament!

Stay blessed and regards!
Rightly said brother.... I have experience of living in different cities since childhood. That really could affect your life to a greater extent..... If you are having family and serving as an officer having the facility of accommodation specially, it might not be that much tough..... But still the worst situation is, when you have to reach home town in case of any emergency....... Serving under command of Army demands a specific attitude, obedience level and discipline ..... But shah sb knows how to tackle that as they are already serving, in a bold manner ...... I hope shah sb will get my point ..